Sunday, 31 July 2011

SUNDAY SMILE :) Inspired by gingercat

Sooo... thanks to gingercatI decided to list 5 things that make me smile- make me be exited about. Try doing some of those things and see how you find it xx 

#1  sunny holidays!

Going on a sunny holiday always makes me smile and feel fresh when I come home xo ( Btw, I'm going on a holiday tomorrow so I'll be posting cool fashions I see in the road from a slightly different place.

#2 cute little girls in sun dresses!
Little girls in sun dresses are so cute xox i lovve seeing themm because it makes me feel sunny!!!

#3 Doctor Martens


The most insane boots ever!!!! Top tip for amazing looks xo my fav

#4  Ice cream

I cannot pass a week without craving ice cream- OMG!!!
Mint&Cherry together is the best xo

#5 Camden
Camden clothes are my best xo If I could go to camden every weekend I would. I love looking at all the different kinds of people without any bit of racism in mind :)


So i hope my favourite things will help you sometimes to smile aswell,

laterz
purplechik xo

No comments:

Post a Comment